MAYAN ASSEMBLY PACK – TO DIE OR NOT TO DIE?
Use our Mayan assembly pack to teach the rest of your school all about the Mayan people and the importance of human sacrificing! Using a game show style structure your class will show people the five different sacrifices, teaching facts about why each had a slight different importance. The Gods (our judges) will tell you about themselves and have funny lines connected to things they are associated with. Our assemblies are designed to;
- Improve public speaking skills
- Use comedy to teach people new ideas
- Construct and show a character
We want you to have everything that you need to run a great assembly. For that reason, all of our assembly packs include;
- Full Directors Script with stage directions and accompanying notes
- Performers Script with just the lines for them to learn
- Costume Ideas (including some templates to make props)
- Stage Diagram giving you ideas of simple staging for it
- Character Lists to help you keep track of the actors
- A Slideshow fully synced with the script with music and visuals appropriate for the content
- Feedback Form to let us know how you’ve found our product and also any improvements we could make
Want a theme that’s not listed in our shop? Drop us an email and we’ll write you a custom assembly based on the theme that you require (time permitting). If you like our assembly packs, why not check out some of our great lesson plans to help aid you in your topic study?