FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Welcome to our FAQ. Check out some of the most frequently asked questions below. If you can’t find the answer you’re looking for, use the email at the bottom of the page to contact us directly.
- Book an appropriate space. For one class a classroom can be sufficient for a workshop or show with the tables all moved to provide us with the biggest space.
- Projector? – Some of our workshops require a projector for an accompanying slideshow. We have our slideshows stored online to download and we can bring them on USB as well.
- Worksheets – The majority of our products come with a free workbook. This contains exercises and worksheets based around the topic you’ve booked. They are all available on the website if you go to the specific workshop pages.
- Plug Sockets – For our shows we will require at least one plug socket.
- Permissions – Occasionally we like to take some photos or short videos to help with promotion of the company. If you are able to ask parents in advance for this permission, we would be most grateful.
- A selection of props to help bring the period to life during drama workshops.
- A selection of artefacts that can help bring the period to life. They can be used during drama scenes and also for some technical drawing if the bookers wish us to accommodate it.
- Following our workshop, we will always either download for you onto your laptop or send you all of the resources that we have used on the day. Quite often we will give you any extra resources that we sometimes get to use. You are free to use these for any future planning and modify them in any way that benefits the children from an educational point of view. If you have any suggestions on how we can improve any of our documents for teachers in general, we would love for you to email us with your suggestions. Click here to send us your suggestions.
Sometimes we can a half day workshop. However, these can only be offered to schools that are within 45 minutes’ travel of our base in Wirral. For smaller schools, we can sometimes run two half day workshops on the same day. This can help split the cost of a workshop between two year groups/classes.
We pass on our workshop formats to any new facilitators and train them to enable students and teachers alike to get the most out of our products. This includes making sure that the facilitators are able to change and adapt the workshops to fit any specific class. They will be able to read their audience and adapt activities to the needs of the workshop.
If we require a change or cancellation of date, we can do this at any time for any reason. We will always strive to give you plenty of notice if for any reason we need to change a date. This is a rarity but due to the nature of our work and illnesses sometimes a date may not be able to go ahead due to extenuating circumstances. If we are unable to accommodate a new date for you, we will offer you a full refund of any monies that have been paid prior to the performance.